Property For Sale Sahl Hasheesh,UK

For sale by real estate agent - Sahl Hasheesh

2 bed Property for sale

2 beds apartment Sahl Hasheesh

$143,883 | £103,500 | €119,064
Check latest exchange rates

ForSale 94 SqFt Area 1Baths 2Beds
Apartment on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool area and the sea, Has large balconies to enjoy the views.
It has a large lounge/ living area. American style open plan kitchen area. 1 fitted 3 piece bathroom and 2 bathrooms.
Has access to beach and really large pool. Apartment is on a payment plan, Pay 20% down payment and remaining 80% interest
free installments whilst living in the home.

With stunning views of the Red Sea, the magnificent Paradise Gardens are located in the heart of the exclusive Sahl Hasheesh resort, and only a few steps away from the only public sandy beach. Set amidst lush greenery, palm trees, a golf course and crystal clear waters, the luxurious Paradise Gardens project consists of a boutique hotel and 300 apartments and villas offering high quality design and finishing specifications built on only 20% of the total area.

Sea & Pool view
Gym, spa
Green golf course
Super Luxe Finishes

Video of apartment attached.
Pool Views
Sea Views
Payment Plan
20% down payment