Property For Sale Puerto Viejo,Costa Rica
For sale by owner - Puerto Viejo
2 bed Property for sale
Rumi House "A gem, a hidden treasure, an escape to nature"
Check latest exchange rates
A gem, a hidden treasure, an escape to nature. A place where you can stay for a little or stay for a lifetime. All you have to do is imagine… then wake up and relax, because this dream villa has it all. Built to fulfill all the needs and desires of a high-end vacation home, in a very private setting, away from the public eye and from the noisy roads. Location is the added value. Only ten minutes away from downtown Puerto Viejo village and all of its gourmet restaurants, banks, stores and supermarkets and some of the most magical beaches of Costa Rica.
This house is set deep in the heart of the forest and offers an exquisites views of the Caribbean Ocean with a unique location! This beautifully built wooden house is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy the incredible nature that surrounds it!
Built as a home to create experiences and memories, an expression of the owners love for nature, without interrupting what was already there. The house sits on a hill above the canopy, overlooking the beautiful and evergreen mountain range, and the Caribbean sea with its spectacular sunrise.
The house is anything but ordinary. Its first-class quality of construction is an anchor attached to the hill. Every space was designed for maximum use of the space, the views and the connection with nature. The beautiful outdoor areas are complemented by a swimming pool overlooking the Caribbean sea and the top of the forest as well as a manicure garden and a gazebo for outdoor enjoyment. Monkeys, toucans, butterflies and all kinds of birds come as frequent visitors, as the house was built without interrupting their natural habitat. The whole house was designed to get the most of natural light and for allowing a perfect circulation of fresh air without the need for air conditioning.
- Spectacular high cealings living room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Full Bathroom
- Veranda with large seating area360 degrees around the whole house with glorious views of primary rainforest and the Caribbean Ocean!
- Luxury master bedroom en-suite bathroom with a shower, bath, bidet, washbasin. Positioned overlooking the ocean and from the bed and the bathroom you can see the sunrise in the Ocean!
- Second bathroom/toilet
- Large tropical garden with mature fruit trees, hibiscus hedge and a wide variety of tropical plants, which are frequently visited by colorful butterflies and hummingbirds. Sloths, monkeys, parrots, toucans and other tropical birds are also frequent visitors to the trees on the property
- Front garden with pineapple, bananas and plantains organic grove
- Private parking space for two vehicles
- Barbecue area with swimming pool on the top of a cliff with glorious views of primary rainforest and the Caribbean Sea!
Rumi House is part of the Samarcanda Gated Community, which was established in 2008 to manage and protect the forest reserve and the properties that lie within its borders. The Community currently comprises of ten beautiful wooden houses, owned by people from all over the world, and the Samasati Nature and Yoga Retreat, which is the oldest yoga center in Costa Rica.
The Gated Community also offers long-term security and peace-of-mind for all residents, as you can be sure that your property will be regularly checked and maintained at all times, even if it is not occupied for some months of the year. The community’s dedicated and long-serving staff provide all the essential services for a comfortable and hassle-free life in the forest, including:
· Maintenance of all houses, gardens and communal areas on a regular basis.
· Regular house cleaning twice a month.
· Ensuring reliable water supplies to all properties. Water for the community is drawn from clean local mountain sources, and well-established storage and back-up systems within the property that ensures that there is fresh water available for residents at all times.
· Front gate security, ensuring that nobody can enter or leave the property without permission. There is also a nig34445ht guard security that patrols the property
· Maintaining all the roads and the network of walking trails on the property.
· Managing the electricity supply (provided by ICE, Costa Rica’s electricity provider).
· Administrative and financial services.