Property For Sale Araucania,Chile
For sale by owner - Araucania
2 bed Property for sale
Mountain Eco Paradise Home Available in Pucón, Chile’s Year-Round Adventure Capital
Check latest exchange rates
Own a home in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Spacious, comfortable, custom eco-home in a safe neighborhood on 5 acres, with a second cabin surrounded by native forests. Amazing glacial water, pristine air, and nightly star shows. Hiking distance to Villarrica National Park with views of two other national parks. Great organic gardens as well as raspberries and other berries to feed yourselves and/or to sell. Part of a condominium with international neighbors, caretakers, and a fun clubhouse. Lots of room for kids to explore both inside and outdoors.
The main house, built in 2007, is spacious with a large master bedroom with breathtaking views and access to a big deck with a clawfoot bathtub. Custom, dream kitchen on the ground floor–added in 2009–includes both a wood-burning cookstove, as well as an excellent gas stove and oven, and is attached to a glass greenhouse featuring year-round flowers, Concord grapes, and more. Big wood shop and small office downstairs off the garage. A large cabin with two floors and its own kitchen and bathroom provides plenty of space for guests, caretakers, or renters. There is also a summer "tent" cabin for those of all ages to enjoy sleeping in the forest.
This home is a successful AirBnB income-generating property. The house is completely furnished to allow you to continue hosting the property seamlessly. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5093547
Pucón is a hip, international town with incredible adventure opportunities (hiking, rafting/kayaking, skiing, fishing, hot springs, swimming, and more) and many great restaurants. Live like a local, enjoy the Latin pace, and meet friends and families from all over the world.
About our tranquil, beautiful, property:
· 2 hectares/5 acres
· Beautiful native forests
· Lots of flowers and bees
· Quiet, rural neighborhood
· 20 minutes from Pucón center
· Plenty of fabulous, clean, free water (1 secured source, 2 other potential sources)
· Beautiful winter snow
· Down the hill from Parque Nacional Villarrica (~1 hour hike)
· Views of 2 other national parks: Conguillo (Llaima) and Huerquehue
· Private, secure condominium (monthly fees 1 UF, ~$38 USD)
· Community caretaker & great, large clubhouse (quincho)
· 4 km up a well-maintained, public gravel road
· 2-bedroom spacious house
· 2-bedroom cozy forest cabin
About our home:
· 2 bedrooms, with wonderful king and double beds
· 1.5 baths (plus a big bathtub on the deck)
· Furnished, all LED lighting
· Custom, furnished kitchen with gas and wood cookstoves and large oven
· Washing machine & dishwasher
· Office space and wood shop
· Mud room (entryway), garage, covered carport
· Incredible deck with stunning views
· 3 woodstoves
· Double-paned windows & insulated curtains
· Options for DirecTV, internet, etc.
· Rustic summer cabin for short-term visitors
· Pet friendly
About the gardens:
· 3 greenhouses (1 glass attached to kitchen, 1 fiberglass, 1 plastic Chilean style)
· Berry garden with raspberries (red & yellow), blueberries, 3 varieties of strawberries, blackberries, and a few other random berries.
· Big vegetable garden
· Many fruit trees
· Drip water systems, tool shed, compost bins
· 4+ year history with WWOOF Chile for garden volunteers
· Access to several markets to sell organic produce, including local stores and restaurants; and markets for selling fruit and vegetable starts/transplants, (if you are interested in doing this).