From a long-term perspective, investing in properties can give you the best ROI (return on investment). Having said that, we mean, as a commoner or a small investor, you should give priority to investing in properties. The reason is plain and simple. By investing in properties, you can generate an instant income (if invested in ready to move in properties) and at the same time, the capital invested in the property gets appreciated over the time. However, investing in under construction properties can give you some price advantage, but you have to wait for months or maybe for years to take its possession. As such, generating an instant income through rent, for instance, will not arise in this case.
Money begets money. Therefore, you may wish to sell your house fast for cash so that you can reinvest the money in some lucrative projects that promise you to contribute more to your bottom line. Or, maybe you are in a dire need of cash with a view to meeting some exigencies. Whatever the reason is you can do so by adopting some tactics such as the following.
● Ask a valuer: The process to sell your house fast for cash should start with a valuation of your property as on date. This, in turn, will help you know set your expectations right on a couple of parameters such as the price, the TG (target group) to sell your house, and the time that would tentatively be required for the purpose. Besides, the valuation done and certificate issued by a qualified valuer will work as a stepping stone for you to set the price. On the contrary, the prospective buyers will have the confidence to review your site at the first place.
● Hiring a Broker: Property agents have data bank with the buyer profiling spread across the regions in your niche market. So, engaging an agent to sell your house will palpably bring fast cash for you. On top of it, buying and selling of properties are the everyday job to agents. Thus, they have better knowledge and control in your local market when it comes to selling your house for some quick cash.
● Strong network of communication: After you have decided to sell your house, you must keep everyone posted in your social network. Having said that, we mean, you should let your family, friends, colleagues, and neighbours know about it. From our experience, we find that you can get an effective lead here from anyone.
● Listing of your property online: Listing your property details with the popular property portals can also help you sell your house in no time. However, don't forget to upload high definition images and videos of your house for sale.
● Take help from Social Media: Creating a page of your house on social networking sites like G+, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn can help you sell your house quickly.
There is also another class of property buyers (middleman) who would offer you an instant cash against your house. But, the offer is often found lower than the market price.