Property For Sale Hurghada,UK

For sale by real estate agent - Hurghada

Property for sale

flat Hurghada

$18,072 | £13,000 | €14,955
Check latest exchange rates

ForSale 18 SqFt Area 0Baths 0Beds
Shop 3 in the Intercontinental Area on the ground floor.

Stairs to the shop

18 MSQ. Shop is painted internally & externally

Tiled floor and painted walls

Shop has Green Contract.

Can be used for business purposes, or can be rented out to earn income.

275,000 EGP Approx £13,000 GBP

Pay 10% deposit remaining 90% within 28 days.
Not mentioned