Property For Sale Hurghada,UK

For sale by real estate agent - Hurghada

1 bed Property for sale

1 beds apartment Hurghada

$28,348 | £20,500 | €23,787
Check latest exchange rates

ForSale 70 SqFt Area 1Baths 1Beds
Excellent standard of build at this apartment offered for sale in magawish.
The apartment is located on the first line on the main road of Senzo Mail.
The flat is fully finished with PVC white windows and balcony.

The apartment comprises of 1 very big bedroom + 1 big living room includes a very wide balcony with
mountain views, the apartment is very bright and sunny.
Also present is 1 very big bathroom and a kitchen. The kitchen as shown in pictures is included.
All the building is new and finished to European standard.
Total build area is on 60% , and the rest of the area 40% is free area large communal space.

Each apartment has its own carpark place for the car a car.
The building is green contract and has government water and electricity meter.
The flat is a total of 70 sq meter and is ready to move in.

Magawish is a unique place in Hurghada Red Sea . It has all facilities within the vicinity.
There are many hotels 5* and plenty of Aqua Parks too. Here many hours can be spent
on the rides and slide.
Senzo mall is a few minutes drive away and boasts of many shops a large spinneys, restaurants
and coffee shops as well as entertainment.
price 450,000 egp
10% reservation = 45,000
90% on signing contract.
Maintenance Fee 150 egp per month approx £7
No payment Plan option.
70 msq large size
1 bedroom
very low maintenance fee
mountain views
balcony
furniture pack available
kitchen & marble worktop included