Searching for property in Spain is now easier thanks to Homesgofast.com which is now one of the world most established overseas real estate websites with Spanish property from all over Spain.Our visitors come from all over the world many with the intention of finding cheap property, low cost housing, holiday homes, investment properties, and second homes abroad. Our property listings come from Spanish real estate agents, property developers and homeowners seeking to sell property to international buyers.
“ Property is great value compared to Portugal and some areas of France, bank owned property in Spain is dwindling but savvy buyers can still find cheap property in Spain located in areas that will be good to rent to holidaymakers. Valencia region, which includes the Costa Blanca,will always be of interest to second home buyers. Check out Costa de la Luz a long coast that local Spaniards adore backed by pine forests its one of Spain’s best kept secrets” Nick Marr Homesgofast.com
Homes To Buy in Spain
Our international buyers are people that are motivated and many needing find international real estate for investment, relocation, moving abroad , retirement and to buy holiday homes abroad. Used by thousands of people each day we are the place for people looking to invest abroad or make the move overseas. We have thousands of buyers receiving our property alerts and are putting buyers and sellers together everyday.
20,000 BANK OWNED SPANISH PROPERTIES AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVE
Spanish property market
There are so many reasons why the housing market in Spain is an attractive proposistion. Cheap property Spain and Bank repossesions are dwindling but bargain low priced listings are still available. Its a fact that Spain has one of the most undervalued housing markets in the world, according to figures issued earlier this year by the Organisation for Economic Development. The International Monetary Fund reports that Spains housing market has made an extrordniary economic rebound and overseas property buyers, particularly from the UK, are returning.
“Spain’s economy is recovering well with GDP forecast to reach 2.5 per cent in 2016, outperforming the UK and Germany,” said Kate Everett-Allen, partner at Knight Frank International Residential Research.
According to Foreign Office figures, there were more than 770,000 British people resident in Spain in 2014 – placing it behind only the USA (2.2m) and Australia (1.1m) in popularity.
House sales Spain
Eleven of Spain’s 17 regions registered price rises in the second quarter with La Rioja top at +7.4% followed by Catalonia: +6.8%, Madrid: +5.4%, Canary Islands: +3.6% and Andalusia at +2.6%.
Price increases were also found in the Balearic Islands: +2.4% and the Valencian Community: +1.0%, again showing that the tourist regions and major cities are those that are generally faring best during the recovery. The one exception was the Murcia region, with prices down by 3.4%, perhaps dragged down by a severe 5.4% fall in prices in Murcia city for the quarter. read full report Fuster & Associates
Spains property market features some stunning villas with pools which make ideal holiday homes. Villas near the beach can achieve the best rental prices and with luxury spain villas in demand its now harder to find Spanish villas for sale on behalf of the banks.
Repossessed bank owned Spanish Properties
Spanish banks have become the owners of huge amount of real estate and the fact is although dwindling there are opportunties to buy reposessed houses for sale in Spain. These repossessed houses come from developers' bankruptcies and people that can not afford the payment of their mortgages.
The houses repossessed are products highly sought after by experienced investors in the property market in Spain. But anyone can buy a house repossessed.
Spanish property for sale by owner
Some of the best bargain listings from Homesgofast can be found by motivated owners seeking to sell property fast. Listings by owners can sometimes mean that they are prepared to reduce prices for quick house sales. Some owners will sell cheap houses in Spain so they can move home and also beat the competition. Many owners may actually make a saving by not using a local Spanish estate agent and may be prepared to move on price.
Buying Spanish property
Find some of the best deal in Spain by signing up to our property alerts join those who have saved money by being the first to know when a property is listed with Homesgofast.com .Thousands of subscribers use overseas property alerts so they don’t miss out on new listings posted by developers, agents and individuals
Homesgofast.com visitors love these locations in Spain and regulary make searches for the following types of property ito buy in Spain :
- 2 bedroom apartments for sale in Valencia, Alicante, Denia
- 2 bedroom apartments for sale in Murcia, Mar Menor Resort
- 4 bedroom detached houses for sale in Barcelona Coasts,
- 2 bedroom town houses for sale in La Mata, Torrevieja, Alicante, Spain
- 3 bedroom detached homes for sale in Valencia, Alicante,
- 2 bedroom town house for sale in La Zenia, Orihuela Costa, Alicante, Spain
- 3 bedroom apartment for sale in Andalusia, Malaga, Marbella
- 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Aguas Verdes
- 3 bedroom apartment for sale in Murcia, Águilas
- 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Andalusia, Malaga, Puerto Banús
- 1 bedroom apartment for sale in San Eugenio, Tenerife, Spain
We have lots of advice, tips and suggestions all aimed at helping you buy a Spanish property - see property abroad
Finding properties in Spain
Homesgofast.com propert search uses keyword technology so that buyers can find exactly what they want quickly. Some of the most common terms used by our buyers include
- Restaurants/Bars for sale in Spain
- Andalucia property for sale
- Spanish fincas for sale
- Villas for sale in Spain
- Apartments for sale in Spain
- Cave houses in Spain
- Costa del Sol property for sale
- Costa Blanca property for sale
- Costa de la Luz property for sale
- Costa Brava property for sale
- Costa Dorada property for sale
- Costa Azahar property for sale
- Costa Almeria property for sale
- Costa Calida property for sale
- Costa Tropical property for sale
- Mallorca/Majorca property for sale
- Menorca/Minorca property for sale
- Tenerife property for sale Lanzarote property for sale
- Fuerteventura property for sale
- Gran Canaria property for sale
- Luxury Spanish Villas
- Cheap property for sale in Spain
Selling Spanish property to foreign buyers
Our advice when selling a property from Spain to international buyers is to
Present your Spanish property well by using good quality photographs. When writing your description always include how close the property is to major transport links such roads, stations and airports. Always consider who the buyer might be. Many overseas buyers buy property as a second home or investment. In this case think about what the property would offer an investor and holidaymaker. Never over price to test the market! This is one of the biggest mistakes owners make when the sell a property online. Buyers will always compare one property against another and the internet makes this easy to do. Always invite people to make an enquiry so they can learn more about the property for sale. Finally consider taking a video of the property to show potential buyers so they can see fully the property. Remember when selling a spanish property you enter a competition and if you price the property competativly you will secure a faster house sale. latest news For Sale By Owner
Legal advice when buying property in Spain
- Never sign a contract that is written in another language that you don’t understand without a translation.
- Don’t miss out or circumvent any legal procedures for cash benefits offered by the buyer
- Research and follow local laws on buying and renting out property
- Always get written confirmation of what has been agreed in any negotiations and always insist on a paper (preferably not electronic) receipt for monies paid
- Check that the seller or property developer owns the title deeds to the property or land and can transfer them to you. If buying brand new, or partially built, from a developer, check that the title deeds for the property in question actually exist
- Check that the deeds to the property or land have not been offered as collateral for any loans
- Check whether the owner has outstanding utility bills, local tax demands etc that you may be liable for on purchase of the property
- Talk to other property owners in the area or on the development to establish if there are any issues you should be aware of before purchasing (such as floods in winter, lack of water or electricity supplies in summer)
More advice here
Selling a property don’t forget about your currency
One of our top tips to people selling and buying a property to people from another country is to research currency exchange methods. Property transactions are all vulnerable to foreign currency exchange rates and small fluctuation can mean huge losses. To negate this risk its always wise to take the advice of a foreign currency specialists who can book rates, provide lowers fees and better rates than many banks. Unless you are buying direct from a developer, before the purchase can go ahead you'll almost certainly need to open a bank account in the destination country. The aim is to ensure that you get the best exchange rates and that the funds are in the right place when they are needed. Read Money Transfers Spain
Advertising Property to International Buyers
Homesgofast.com has been successfully putting buyers and sellers together online since 2002! Our listings are promoted on multiple property websites. WE have a huge niche audience many of which arrive at our site by searching ‘Homes Go Fast” . Consistently popular property searches made by overseas buyers seeking Spanish property at Homesgofast.com include , ‘Marbella property’ Estepona homes for sale, Torrevieja house sales, Flats for sale in Villamartin, Javea properties, Benalmadena property, Denia properties for sale, luxury homes Puerto Banus, Apartments Mijas, apartments in Barcelona
Government Type: Parliamentary monarchy
Currency: euro (EUR)
Total Area: 195,123 Square Miles
505,370 Square Kilometers
Location: Southwestern Europe, bordering the Mediterranean Sea, North Atlantic Ocean, Bay of Biscay, and Pyrenees Mountains; southwest of France
Language: Castilian Spanish (official) 74%, Catalan 17%, Galician 7%, and Basque 2%.
Castilian Spanish (official) 74%, Catalan 17%, Galician 7%, and Basque 2%. note: Catalan is official in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands, and the Valencian Community (where it is known as Valencian); in the northwest corner of Catalonia (Vall d'Aran), Aranese is official along with Catalan; Galician is official in Galicia; Basque is official in the Basque Country.
The Spanish People
The usual greeting by Spanish males is a handshake. Friends may pat one another on the back and, may give a abrazo (hug) if they have not seen each other for a long period of time. Women also shake hands when greeting others, but close female friends also kiss each other on the cheek. A slight embrace and kiss on the cheek are also used among women when parting. Family names and titles, such as Senor (Mr) Senora (Mrs), and Senora (Miss) may be used to address older people or professionals.
Spanish Video Guide - Five things you will love and hate about Spain
A unique travel style guide that gives some tips and hints about visiting Spain
Where to find more out about Spain