Property For Sale Gauteng,South Africa
For sale by owner - Gauteng
2 bed Property for sale
BRAND NEW, EXCELLENT LOCATION
Check latest exchange rates
This apartment has it all: luxury finishes, top of the range 24-hour security and a host of well curated amenities to ensure modern, convenient and easy living within close proximity of Embassies, schools, the University of Pretoria and shopping centres.
Situated on the third floor of the Waterkloof on Main Apartment building, each window of this apartment frames gorgeous views of Walker Spruit. Both bedrooms are fitted with sleek en-suite bathrooms and offers ample cupboard space. The kitchen is fitted with Ceasarstone countertops, a Smeg gas hob, extractor fan and an electric oven. There is space for two under-counter appliances. Double sliding doors invite the outside into the open-plan dining and living area. The lifestyle center offers a well-equipped gym, lounge, meeting room, pool and bar area. Relax on the rooftop patio with its 360-degree views of Pretoria while tucking into a hearty braai or sip chilled Chardonnay at sunset as the city lights starts to twinkle.
Features and amenities include:
- 24-hour security, main entrance biometric access, biometric digital apartment door lock, electric fencing and CCTV securing the perimeter fence
- High-speed fibre internet access
- Full backup electricity to all apartments and common areas via a 630 kVA automatic start generator, with provision made in the apartment for the installation of an inverter and batteries
- Solar heated water is pumped to energy efficient duel element geysers in each apartment, resulting in significant savings on your pre-paid electricity consumption.
- Backup water of 45,000 litres provided to all apartments and common areas. Water usage is included in the levies.
- Electrical connections and drainage lines in place for future installation of air conditioners
- Well equipped gym
- Lifestyle center with lounge, meeting room, pool and bar area
- Collection and drop-off point for safekeeping of packages and laundry
- Two rooftop terraces with great views, seating, braai areas and wash-up facilities
- Two designated undercover parking bays
- Brooklyn Mall Shopping Center, Waterkloof Corner Shopping Center, Anton van Wouw Primary School, Waterkloof Primary School all just a short walk away
- Close proximity to University of Pretoria and multiple Embassies