Property For Sale México,Mexico
For sale by real estate agent - México
3 bed Property for sale
Check latest exchange rates
The house was built in 2019 by Dream Homes, the most reputable and known design and construction company in the area which has built more square meters in Huatulco than any other company. Dream Homes uses creative ideas in the design process and builds with 21st century construction techniques and meets or exceeds earthquake construction building codes. Hacienda Huatulco is a solid concrete and rebar structure suited to a very specific design.
• The house is situated in a gated community called La Cañada, which offers 24 hour private security. La Cañada is further located within a larger gated community called Residencial Conejos, which has the municipal police manning the entrance to Conejos for additional security.
• No detail was overlooked. From the handmade, Saltillo floor tiles, to the custom wrought iron railings to the endemic Macuil and Guanacaste woods used throughout, this house with its graceful curves overlooks the spectacular vistas of Tangolunda Bay, Conejos Bay and a panorama of the foothills of the Sierra Madre del Sur mountains.
• “Huatulco is the most recent Integrally Planned Center (CIP) created by FONATUR. This town integrates 9 bays, a National Park declared a protected natural reserve and beautiful landscapes of mountains, valleys and slopes irrigated by the Coyula, San Agustín and Copalita rivers, which offer the tourist as a whole, a great paradise to discover. Given the abundance of its tropical nature, Huatulco offers unique scenarios where you can take a boat tour, practice rappelling on a mountain, visit a coffee farm, discover the depths of the sea or simply let your senses pamper you in contact with nature.”
• An organic farmers market occurs every second Saturday in the neighbouring area of Santa Cruz; a Zocalo in La Crucecita hosts many cultural events that are enjoyed by both locals and tourists.
• In front of the central park of La Crucecita Huatulco, the church in honor of the Virgin of Guadalupe, the patron saint of Mexicans, is located. Inside the church is the largest painting of the Virgin of Guadalupe in the world (approximately 65 feet). This work of art was made by the Mexican artist José del Signo.
• Hacienda Huatulco boasts reliable internet, wifi coverage throughout the entire house (no dead zones), a solar power system that accommodates the entire home, solar hot water system, high quality electrical wiring for both 110 Amps and 220 Amps including rough-in for both welding equipment in the bodega and a charging system for an electric car in the garage
as well as consideration being given in the electrical design to install a back-up generator. Anyone finding the need to “work from home” can do so in this electronically well-equipped house.
• A chef’s dream kitchen including Thermador appliances, a Franke stainless steel food prep sink not to mention the ample cabinet space available to store the most complete set of kitchen tools. A Napoleon Grill with rotisserie and infrared cooking area is the focal point of the outdoor kitchen which includes a bar fridge, ice maker and a bar sink.
• The home was built to be pet friendly. With built-in kennels that accommodate both large and small dogs in an air-conditioned butler’s room to a large romping area that includes anti-microbial artificial turf for Fido “to go” and a sail cloth awning to provide shade, any pup would think they’d gone to heaven.
• The architecturally designed gardens include three zones. From tropical plants to a cactus garden to a vegetable garden, all areas are irrigated with a Rainbird irrigation system.
• The salt-water infinity pool is large enough to swim a decent length yet has three lounging areas with varying depths that will allow the individual to decide where to relax in the pool.
• The open concept design of the main floor (planta baja), with same-level walk-out to the poolside terrace lend itself to the sense of never-ending spaciousness. Whether its’ just a couple relaxing in the house or a large group being entertained, the nature in which the house “flows” allows one the sense that the house is not too big nor too small.
• The generously sized three bedrooms with their respective ensuite bathrooms and massive closets invite all into secluded havens where not only one can enjoy a spa-like atmosphere while showering but can be assured of a peaceful sleep while listening to the serene sounds of the waves lapping against the shore of the glen that Hacienda Huatulco overlooks.
• The rooftop terrace, with its almost 360 degree view offers stargazers a spectacular view of the sky, often able to see the Milky Way, while enjoying an evening cocktail amidst the evening breeze.