Property For Sale Budapest,Hungary
For sale by real estate agent - Budapest
3 bed Property for sale
Outstanding Condominium in the Highly Desirable Rózsadomb Neighborhood of Budapest!
Check latest exchange rates
My Home In Hungary is pleased to offer this outstanding condomunium in Budapest's high desirable Rózsadomb neighborhood in district II.
District II, with the Rózsadomb neighborhood in particular, is a very pleasant, quiet and highly sought after area of Budapest that is family oriented, safe and easliy connects residents to downtown Budapest in minutes trough public transport. This area has high-quality elementary and high schools, the Mammut shopping center, doctors offices, pharmacies, and cultural venues all within walking distance. The castle district is a few minutes drive away as is the Déli Train Station which connects with several major European cities such as Munich, Vienna, Zurich or even the Adriatic coast.
Built in 2000, it has all the ammenities one would expect in a modern construction as well as high quality materials and a thoughtful layout that enhances the use of the living space. The building is situated on an approximately 850 m2 lot. The specifics of this property include:
- 100 m2 living space
- 43 m2 terrace
- 2 x 20m2 indoor garage spots large enough for two SUVs (included in price)
- two basement storage closets (3 m2)
- 350 m2 garden area surrounded by high trees and ornamental shrubs for privacy
- gated entrance for both the building and underground garage
- Bramac tile roof
- porotherm 30 exterior wall construction
- solid 10cm interior walls
- insulated double glazed windows
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (2 toilets with 1 shower and 1 bathtub)
- kitchen area with hideaway doors for separation
- a large American-style living/dining room
- gas furnace in a dedicated cabinet area tied to external ventilation
This well-maintained property is priced to sell in a real estate market that is seeing short supply of such properties. If I have peaked your interest, please dont hesitate to call for more information or a tour. We speak English and Hungarian! As always, we hope you that soon you can also say, I love My Home In Hungary!
My Home In Hungary Realty