Property For Sale Lesvos,Greece
For sale by owner - Lesvos
3 bed Property for sale
A Little Piece of Paradise in Unspoilt Lesbos With Stunning Sea and Mountain Views
Check latest exchange rates
PRICED FOR QUICK SALE –In the Region Of €330,000 (original price €400,00)
• Versatile Olive Grove Estate - Home. Letting. Retreat.
• Current owner has run a profitable holistic, therapeutic retreat for ten years
• Built with originality by Linda Onassis
• Recently renovated and modernised
• Property comprises Main House, Cottage and Studio with Self Catering apartment – sleeping total of 8
• 5500 Sq Metre Plot - one of largest properties in the area, within easy walking distance of Skala Eressos beach on Lesvos (Lesbos)
• Stunning features include Ikea kitchen, American style fridge-freezer, halogen cooker, modern efficient wood-burning stove, solar powered hot water in both the house and the cottage,
• Light and airy throughout – the main house has French windows leading to a pergola perfect for outdoor dining.
• Olive Grove has 21 mature productive trees yielding 200-400 litres of premium single estate extra virgin olive oil pa
• Within easy reach of Osho Afros Centre
The Haining is a substantial Olive Grove property, located on a 5.500sq mtr plot in the area known as Psinia near Skala Eressos on the Island of Lesbos/Lesvos, making it one of the largest properties in the area.
The beautiful home, which has fabulous sea and mountain views was built by renowned local artist Linda Onassis of the Onassis dynasty.
The extensive property contains many quirky and original features and has been modernised throughout. It comprises a Main House, a Cottage and a large Studio incorporating a bright and airy self-catering apartment with wrap-around veranda. All buildings have recently been renovated to a good standard. There is also a useful outbuilding for garden equipment storage.
The current owner of this unique, must-see Olive Grove estate has managed the property as a profitable holistic therapeutic retreat for almost 10 years. There is potential for continuing this enterprise as well as further developing holiday letting, a craft related business, or communal living complex.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the unique features of this beautiful property.