Property For Sale San Jose Province,Costa Rica
For sale by owner - San Jose Province
2 bed Property for sale
Beautiful Costa Rica Property & Villa Available
Check latest exchange rates
Finca de Triana
Relax & Rejuvenate
This exceptional property has just been released onto the market. Perfect retirement location or investment for rentals. Plenty of flat areas to build cabins. The most desirable mountain climate with no need for air conditioning. From overall design to small details, it has everything you’re looking for plus extras you will love to have. Schedule a showing today!
Perfect Retirement Get-Away
Tucked away in an unbeatable location, this gorgeous property is just waiting to be enjoyed by the right home buyer.
Not One Detail has been missed on this elegant Tropical Mountain Home! Meticulously maintained with an eye for perfection. This Costa Rica Luxury Property provides both privacy and seclusion with peace of mind, knowing you are in a safe and secure neighborhood with amenities only minutes away.
· Property approximately ten miles from beach town of Dominical and ten miles from centrally located San Isidro. Right in the middle, about 30 minutes either way.
· Very pleasant climate all year round, with temperatures between 73-77 f, 23-25 C.
· Perfect altitude, most exclusive, 710 meters above sea level.
· Many tropical birds and wildlife to watch from the balcony or porch.
· Investment opportunity to build rental cabins on a number of flat sites, approximately 4.5 acres.
· Many fruit trees such as mango, star fruit, passion fruit, cashew and mangostan trees are mature and ready to harvest in season.
· Weekly Organic Market with local fruits and vegetables within walking distance.
· Wood burning sauna just steps away from the Villa, providing all the health benefits and relaxation you can imagine.
· Large second floor master suite with guest bedroom on lower level.
· Skillfully designed by the owner with master craftsmen using only the finest materials.
· Fully furnished with custom pieces built with handcrafted native hardwoods like carey, cypress, and laurel which were milled on-site.
· Luxury bath with large stone walk-in shower.
· Walk in dry storage and large closet.
· Extensive use of glass doors and panels to bring the outdoors in.
· Kitchen including appliances, and handcrafted cabinetry.
· Landscaping was designed with privacy in mind and maintained by skilled gardeners.
· High speed internet and cable television available.
· Spectacular freshly tiled infinity pool and covered patio with lovely view of the mountains and ocean.
· Manicured park like yard featuring cement driveway and rod iron gate entry that opens to the parking area.
· Two covered car ports and barbecue area.
· Invisible dog fence surrounds 500 meters on the property, so pets can run freely and enjoy nature.
· Stunning sun sets from the porch all through the summer months.
· Just 5 minutes from the paved highway, however no noise of traffic, only peaceful jungle sounds.