New Welsh Property Selling Fast

  • 16 years ago
  • Uncategorized
A new property development by Charles Church is now open in Swansea Point, Wales. Entitled Aurora, this new project already has apartments that are selling fast. The builder recently invited local business people and officials associated with the project to Aurora’s penthouse apartment for champagne and canapés to celebrate the grand opening.

Kath Faull, Sales Director of Charles Church Wales, said: “The launch was a chance for all who had been involved in the construction of Aurora to finally see the development in its finished splendor. After two years of hard work, it is great to see what the company has achieved and the fantastic quality apartments that have been created.”

Located on the waterfront, Aurora features a range of one and two bedroom apartments and two luxury penthouses, each built and designed with luxury and spaciousness in mind. Finished with high specification fittings, including stainless steel integrated appliances to the Paula Rosa kitchens, carpets throughout and electric underfloor heating, these apartments offer stylish, top quality accommodation sure to appeal to all tastes.

Aurora was only recently nominated for a Local Authority Building Control ‘Building Excellence Award’, part of a national initiative that enables Local Authorities to reward good building practice. This impressive Charles Church development was selected largely due to the sustainable features used during the construction process, including timber composite windows and Insulated Weatherby Render systems to help retain heat. “This is such a welcome reward, after significant time spent considering the most economically friendly materials to be used during construction, and to create sophisticated modern homes that purchasers would really desire to live in. This truly is a fantastic accomplishment for Charles Church,” said Kath.

Located in Swansea Point, Aurora offers purchasers the chance to indulge in retail therapy at one of many high street stores or specialist boutiques in the Quadrant shopping centre, or perhaps at the largest indoor market in Wales. Night life in Swansea is diverse, ranging from pubs, clubs and restaurants catering for all types of cuisine. Sports fans can watch first class football and rugby at the state-of-the-art Liberty Stadium, and also partake in swimming, fitness and sports activities at one of six leisure centres in the city. Those inspired by the arts can engage in theatre, film, music and dance in Swansea, or visit one of many museums and art galleries. Situated within a mile of Swansea train station, Aurora offers residents excellent transport links, with road connections providing easy access across Britain.

Prices at Aurora start from £108,750 using the FairShare shared equity scheme, which allows purchasers to pay just 75 per cent of their new apartment, with Charles Church providing the remaining 25 per cent. This amount does not need to be repaid until ten years have passed or the purchaser sells their apartment.

Compare listings