British Builder Offering Christmas Incentives

  • 16 years ago
  • Uncategorized
Buyers of one of Fairview New Homes’ four developments in Kent England can enjoy free gifts for Christmas if they move into their new home before Monday, December 15th. They will be entitled to £1,000 worth of gift vouchers to spend on Christmas presents, as well as a fully furnished apartment and a decorated Christmas tree (*Homes at The Mill will not be ready for Christmas occupation, but purchasers who exchange by Monday 15 December will be given £1,000 of gift vouchers.)

On top of this, Fairview New Homes will also be tempting first time buyers with its Flying Start scheme. An incentive which enables purchasers to buy 100 percent of a property for just 75 percent of the price – with no rent or interest payable on the balance – the scheme has been a hugely popular option with purchasers. The remaining 25 percent only has to be paid back when the purchaser moves or after 10 years.

Jim Holliday, Sales Director for Fairview New Homes, explains: “Flying Start is the perfect incentive to help struggling first time buyers make the all-important first step on to the property ladder, as purchasers can buy an apartment or house for just 75 per cent of the original purchase price. For example, purchasers who want to buy a one bedroom apartment at Arterra only need to secure a mortgage of £74,996 and a two bedroom apartment can be purchased at Grand Central for just £123,750. There is no deposit to put down, and no stamp duty to pay either. With prices like this, it is cheaper to buy than it is to rent!”

“An added incentive is the Christmas package. What more could a first time buyer ask for? When they move into their new apartment they will find that it has been fully furnished. It will also have its very own decorated Christmas tree and purchasers will be given £1,000 worth of vouchers to spend on presents for their friends and family.”

The offers are available at Arterra in Faversham, The Mill in South Darenth, Grand Central in Royal Tunbridge Wells and Connection in Canterbury.

 At Arterra, cool contemporary interiors have been combined with sleek fixtures and fittings to offer stylish and appealing apartments and houses. The development offers a wide selection of one and two bedroom apartments and three and four bedroom houses. To find out more about living at Arterra visit the development daily between 10am and 5pm. Alternatively, call 01795 534293 for further information.

Grand Central offers a selection of stylish apartments in the very heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells. It comprises 61 two bedroom apartments located in three blocks, each with its own courtyard communal garden. For further information, visit the development daily between 10am and 5pm or call 01892 549175.

A diverse selection of contemporary one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom apartments are available at Connection, close to the centre of Canterbury. Visit seven days a week between 10am and 5pm, or call 01227 765387 for more details.

Formerly a paper mill dating back to the early 19thv century, The Mill in South Darenth offers a diverse selection of new-build and converted apartments, houses and duplexes. Call daily between 10am and 5pm, or call 01322 868371 for more information.

Compare listings