“How can I sell my house fast for cash?”
Are you also having the same concern? We will help you. Whether you want to sell your house due to foreclosure or downsizing, when you want to sell your house fast, you need to make the strategies that can help you sell it fast.
Your strategies may include decluttering your house, home staging, consulting a realtor and so on. To assist you for the same, we have brought some of the designs avoiding or replacing which will help you sell your house faster.
1. Wood Paneling: It is considered as an outdated design people don’t prefer to have. You need to understand the human psychology. Nobody wishes to buy an old-fashioned house. According to the Census survey of 2000 people, wood panels are at the top of the turn off a list of the buyers that you should keep in mind if you have a wood panel at your home.
2. Avocado Bathroom Suits: According to doctors, Avocado is a rich source of vitamins and minerals but if you ask a realtor, they will tell you a sure shot ‘No’ to take that theme for your house. The sickly green color suit may prove to be a hurdle for selling your house. If you have it and still wish to keep it, be prepared to negotiate with your buyer as it will be the first point they will put while dealing for the house.
3. Built-In-Bars: There had been times, when the built-in-bars were considered to be a style statement. But that’s not the case anymore. People don’t like to have the built-in-bars considering it outdated. They may want you to remove it before selling.
4. Woodchip: They are not found much these days in the house but if you have one, removing it would be a good option. However, it consumes a lot of time and the better alternative is to reduce your price a bit while negotiating instead of removing it.
5. Artex Ceilings: Are you also having the ceiling that is covered with the signature swing? Then, you should surely remove it. Although it is quite a critical job, you should make sure to reduce your cost.
6. Patterned Carpet: The bold colors of the patterned carpets may not be the choice of all. The current trend of home decor is subtle and decent colors that would make the buyer dislike your patterned carpets. You can replace it with the hardwood floors that almost all the buyers would like.
7. Textured Wallpaper: For people seeking a sleek and modern look, the textured wallpapers will surely not serve their purpose. If you have a textured wallpaper then be assured that your prospective buyers’ won’t prefer to have such a house.
8. Crazy Paving: There was a time when crazy pavings were installed in every house. However, that’s not the case anymore. It is quite an outdated feature these days. If you want to sell your house fast, try to replace it with some sober options.
9. Brick Fireplaces: The brick fireplaces have mixed opinions at times. If you have the original bricks at your place, your prospective buyers may like it, however, in the case artificial fireplaces, the chances of buyers liking the house are less. There is no need to replace or remove it promptly while selling the house, check their liking options first and take the next step accordingly.
10. Built-In Wardrobes Over The Bed: Indeed, the built-in wardrobes save a lot of space but when it is above your bed, it gives a clumsy and enclosed feeling which your buyer might not prefer. Try to convince your buyer before removing it.
With this means, we provided you some of the home decors that buyers might not like that would slow down your process to sell the house. Nonetheless, you are always advised to sell the house to home investors like Greater Houston House LLC, who would buy your house in just 3 days and you can rescue yourself from taking any of the above troubles.