Boost your Rental Income with Airbnb
Airbnb was founded in 2008 and it is a global platform for accommodation hosts and guests alike, which allows people to book quality accommodation online, and with millions of users, you can be sure of many bookings for your rental property. Airbnb is used by millions of travellers who are looking for quality accommodation, and to have your property listed on Airbnb gives you a very broad online network that includes Booking.com, Expedia and TripAdvisor.
Airbnb Property Management Providers
The best way to manage your rental property is to outsource the management to a third-party company, and with a leading Airbnb management company, who can handle every aspect of property management, your property will be in good hands. This specialist company can provide the following services for their hosts.
· Set Up & Manage your Airbnb Account – This would include the copy and images for your property listing, plus ensuring that your property is prominent on platforms such as TripAdvisor, Booking.com and Expedia, to name but a few.
· Guest Screening – The management company screens all guests to ensure they are suitable.
· Check in/out - You won’t have to worry about being there when your guests arrive or leave, as the property management company handles everything on your behalf.
· Cleaning & Preparation – Your guests will expect a clean property with clean towels and bed linen, which is something your property management provider ensures.
· Re-Stocking – Your property will need to be re-stocked with essentials, and this is all part of the service from the property management company.
· Property Maintenance & Repairs – This is an essential service and one that can be very time-consuming if you take on the responsibility. Let your Airbnb management company handle all the maintenance, as they are professionals.
Professional Property Cleaners
When your guests check out, the property management company sends in one of their cleaning teams, who return the property to its former condition, while also replacing bed linen and towels. All essentials are replenished, ready for the new guest's arrival, which goes a long way to receiving positive reviews.
The Airbnb property management company are always happy to advise their hosts on furnishing, should you decide to upgrade at any time. Indeed, they are available 24/7 to offer their advice to hosts, and with a comprehensive range of services that cover every aspect of property rental, you have little to do but enjoy the returns.
Digital Marketing Experts
Airbnb property management companies such as Home Host have their own team of IT experts who make sure that your property listing reaches the right audiences, which maximises your chances of rentals. Once you are onboard, the management company send their photographer to your property to take a set of professional images to be used in your listing, and with professional copy writers, your property is presented in the best possible manner.
As a rental property owner, Airbnb ticks all the boxes in terms of reaching the right people, and with a professional Airbnb property management company handling every aspect, you can relax and enjoy the rave reviews that your guests will leave.