Garage doors takes up about 40% of your home’s front. It becomes necessary that you choose the right garage door to compliment the style of your house. People think that garage doors are simple and custom-made but it is astonishing to know how many options are there in the market. Garage doors need much consideration, from the material of doors to the type of door opener used in them. There are so many types of garage doors available that makes shopping for then quite baffling and tiring. You need a little information before buying garage doors and this article is perfect for that.
This article provides basic information about garage doors with their prominent features. However, you should always consult professionals before buying garage doors. Professional companies like NWSM provides excellent NWSM residential garage doors as well as commercial garage doors. They are always ready to aid their client and help them choose the right garage door for their homes.
Roll-a-Door Garage Doors
One of the most common as well as popular garage door type is roll-a-door. This type of garage door rolls upward and needs a specific door opener for proper functioning. Roll-a-door type garage doors are so popular because they are easy to modify. You can change them according to your preference that compliments your house the best. They are perfect fit in terms of color and décor.
- They use materials which are weather resistant, such as steel and aluminum in their formation.
- A good roll-a-door garage door exhibits smooth and effortless rolling action and does not create excessive noise.
- They sport a rubber coated steel door stop to minimize damage to the door while rolling motion.
Flex-a-Door Garage Doors
This type of door is perfect if your garage has low headroom and restricted overhead area. They are mostly used to replace the tilt garage doors because of their compatibility with them in terms of functions and space.
- They use expensive metals which have a lot of strength and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Flex-a-door garage doors are more durable and long-lasting.
- They are best suited for garage with low headroom space.
Rollmasta Garage Doors
Garage doors are usually expensive but rollmasta type of doors are perfect for people who have a small budget and still want a durable door for their garage. Rollmasta garage doors are rolling in their functionality as well as attractive to look at.
- They are affordable under budget.
- Despite their low price, Rollmasta rolling doors uses strong and safe materials.
- They are weather resistant and have optional lifting handles.
Panelift Garage Doors
As you know, garage doors are manual as well as electric. Panelift garage doors falls into the later category. They have a lot of useful features and are available in every design and color you can think of. There is a wide range of options to choose from.
- They use colorbond steel in their composition which is durable and stands the test of time.
- They also have smooth and quiet operation.
- They come with various wireless safety beams to ensure the security of your garage.